Strategic Consulting for the St. Petersburg State University of Aerospace Instrumentation (SUAI)
- Human capital
- Completed project
Customer: St. Petersburg State University of Aerospace Instrumentation (SUAI)
Cooperation with St. Petersburg University of Aerospace Instrumentation began in 2016 with the development of the University Development Program for 2017-2019 in order to improve the competitiveness of SUAI in the education and research markets
Objectives of the Program:
- Leadership in rapidly growing promising areas of higher education and research, including offer of new kinds of services for enrollees, students and partners.
- New models of partnership with industry and development institutions, allowing to outstrip supply in markets.
- Becoming the leading agent of economic development, society and urban environment of St. Petersburg and Northwestern Russia, focusing on needs of the region.
- Realization of unique, unusual projects and development programs.
- Forming the basis of new social, technological, managerial and environmental culture of the university.
Collaboration with SUAI continues in 2017 in the way of implementation of the Program, where the main projects are the following:
- Development of the School of Internet of Things in SUAI
- Product consortia for markets in digital economy
- Cultural projects and projects on spatial development of SUAI