Alliance of Translational Medicine
- Human capital
- Consumer Markets
- Current project
- 2016 – until present
The Alliance for Translational Medicine (ATM) was founded in December 2016.
Current members of the alliance:
- National Research Lobachevsky State University of Nizhni Novgorod
- National Research Nuclear University "MEPhI"
- National Research Tomsk State University
- Center for Strategic Research “North-West” Foundation
The goal of the association is to speed up the process and to reduce the cost of translating research into clinical and manufacturing practices, to produce personalized pharmaceuticals on the basis of scientific data and to develop new methods for preventive diagnostics.
Specialization of the Alliance members:
- neurodegenerative diseases.
- to conduct joint research and development, engineering and manufacturing;
- to create high-tech biomedical products and take them to the market;
- to conduct fundamental and applied research in pathogenesis, preclinical studies on the basis of SPF- vivarium;
- to develop companion diagnostics, new materials, neurocomputer interfaces and automated clinical decisions support systems; to provide data as a service;
- to develop technology programs with industrial partners from dynamic areas of pharmacy and new markets of the National Technological Initiative;
- to launch network educational programs for postgraduate and master’s degree courses
The format of the alliance suggests a uniform system for management, resources and risk sharing.
The Alliance of Translational Medicine is open to new participants: universities, clinics, research centers and industrial companies.
At present the consortium members together with representatives of pharmaceutical companies and clinics are developing an advanced research agenda and a product map of the Alliance.
Project manager: Evgeniy Rimskih