Concept of the regional innovation ecosystem of the Krasnoyarsk Region
- Spatial Development
- Regional Development Strategies
- Completed project
Customer: Krasnoyarsk Krai Government
Project aim: Elaboration of the draft concept of the regional innovation ecosystem in Krasnoyarsk Krai
- Evaluation of the existing innovation environment in Krasnoyarsk Krai, building up and critical review of the conceptual innovation activity model (objects, processes, results, institutions), including efficiency examination of the main innovation facilities and structures in Krasnoyarsk Krai, identification of the potential for cooperation, restructuring, improvement of the economic efficiency of the facilities.
- Building the target model of the regional innovation system.
- Identification of priority directions for development of the innovation system, including technologies and new products supporting emergence of the new economy in the region, projects and infrastructures that support creation of the innovative environment (ecosystem) and establishment of a favorable business climate
- Development of an optimal management system for development of the region's innovative ecosystem, including: directions and solutions for optimization of the regional innovation infrastructure and elimination of key problems; directions for attracting new resources, incl. federal resources and resources of development institutions; new regional initiatives in the innovation sphere and ways to promote them at the federal level, including incorporation in federal projects and councils.
Key research findings:
Work on the project resulted in elaboration of a draft strategy for development of the regional innovation system of Krasnoyarsk Krai. The strategy identified directions and initiatives, the implementation of which will make it possible for Krasnoyarsk Krai to lay the groundwork for development of the knowledge economy in traditional industries and new sectors of high-tech industry
- Coordinated development of academic and engineering and manufacturing systems (knowledge transfer "from idea to market").
- Technology localization (growth of investments in science and technology in the process of implementation of major investment projects for the development of the region).
- Upward mobility for startup teams, inventors and entrepreneurs.
- Innovation leaders (human capital development in the field of innovation management and technological entrepreneurship).
- The environment for innovation (establishment of additional elements of the innovation system - a federal research center, a nanocenter, a network institute of advanced manufacturing technologies, etc.)