The concept of social and economic development of Leningrad Oblast until 2025
- Spatial Development
- Regional Development Strategies
- Completed project
Customer: Committee for Economic Development and Investment Activity of Leningrad Oblast
Project aim: to identify priority areas for development of Leningrad Oblast, taking into account the current social and economic situation, elaboration of strategic projects aimed at stimulating social and economic development and investment activities in the area, as well as mechanisms for implementation of the concept in particular sectors of industry.
- To identify key trends and challenges to development of Leningrad Oblast.
- To identify priority directions for development of Leningrad Oblast and key performance indicators to evaluate the success in achieving the directions.
- To identify the mechanism for implementation of priority directions, including priorities in particular sectors of the economy and the social sphere.
- To identify target indicators for implementation of the strategic priorities of the Concept, the necessary resources and sources.
- To identify promising mechanisms for development of investment activities in Leningrad Oblast and to create a system for investment projects management.
- To organize a venue for interactive communication between business, society and government on social and economic development challenges facing Leningrad Oblast.