Elaboration of the Program to Support Development of Nuclear Innovation Cluster in the town of Dimitrovgrad for 2013-2020
- Spatial Development
- Clusters & Cluster Policy
- Completed project
- Development Projects
Project developer: CSR "North-West"
Project originator: ANO "Center for Development of Nuclear Innovation Cluster of Dimitrovgrad, Ulyanovsk Region"
Project aim: To improve the competitiveness of the town of Dimitrovgrad and Ulyanovsk Region through development and implementation of innovative technologies as part of the development of Nuclear Innovation Cluster in Dimitrovgrad, Ulyanovsk Region
1. To create favorable conditions for development of the Cluster to meet the challenges of scientific, industrial, economic and social development of the Region.
2. To establish and coordinate long-term priorities, goals and objectives of the Cluster development.
3. To increase the share of high-tech manufacturing in the town of Dimitrovgrad and Ulyanovsk Region.
4. To increase the volume of public and private investments attracted to the economy of Dimitrovgrad, Ulyanovsk region.
5. To optimize the regional regulatory framework in the interest of the Cluster participants
6. To develop new generation nuclear technologies in Dimitrovgrad and integrate them into related industries , development of medical radiology.
7. To provide attractive living and working conditions for employees of cluster participant companies and organizations - local residents and professionals from other regions of Russia and foreign countries, attracted to work in Dimitrovgrad, Ulyanovsk region.
Presentation of the "Summary of the Program to Support Development of Nuclear Innovation Cluster in the town of Dimitrovgrad"