Development of the program for the cluster of innovative technologies in the city of Zheleznogorsk
- Spatial Development
- Clusters & Cluster Policy
- Completed project
Customer: Federal State Unitary Enterprise “Mining and Chemical Combine (FSUE “MCC”)
Aims and priorities for development of the cluster:
The main aim of the innovation technology cluster is to develop the innovative area, capable of strengthening key enterprises of the cluster, contributing to their development and global competitiveness and also to create the zone of high-tech innovation enterprises around them.
- Development of vocational training and advanced professional training of scientific, engineering, technical and managerial personnel of the Cluster.
- Infrastructure improvement (transport, engineering, housing, social) in the cluster.
- Creation of an effective cluster management system that provides coordination and monitoring of the operation of the organization and cluster member enterprises within the framework of joint projects implementation.
- Provision of marketing support to the Cluster , establishment of partnership relations with national and international innovation technology clusters and institutions.
- The 3rd Innovation Forum in Zheleznogorsk was organized and lectures on " Creation of professional communities", " Introduction of the lean manufacturing concept" and "A city of the future" were given as part of the Forum.
- In 2013 construction of the Industrial Park in Zheleznogorsk entered its active phase.
- Construction of the Youth Innovation and Creativity Center was launched.
- The cluster management company – “ZATO Zheleznogorsk Innovation Technology Cluster” non-commercial partnership was established.
- The delegation of the Cluster visited innovation infrastructure facilities in Finland and France.
- The Cluster signed cooperation agreements with FCG Finnish Consulting Group (Finland) and Eurasian Partnership of Aerospace Clusters.