Assistance to the development of a cluster of innovative technologies in the nuclear city of Sarov
- Spatial Development
- Clusters & Cluster Policy
- Completed project
Customer: Federal State Unitary Enterprise "Russian Federal Nuclear Center - All-Russian Research Institute of Experimental Physics" (FSUE RFNC-VNIIEF)
Project aim: to provide assistance in organizational and technological development of FSUE RFNC-VNIIEF to enhance the economic and social stability in the nuclear town of Sarov
- Coordination of the preparation of the national report
- Provision of the expert support to FSUE RFNC-VNIIEF applications for participation in Russian Federation state programs
- Analysis of markets and prototypes for the engineering center in ZATO Sarov, elaboration of the concept, the plan for promotion and development of the engineering center
- Creation of an international network for FSUE RFNC-VNIIEF
- Organization of foreign trip for a FSUE RFNC-VNIIEF delegation (international partnership network).
- Provision of assistance in inclusion of FSUE RFNC-VNIIEF representatives into profile commissions of Federal agencies
- Provision of assistance in signing FSUE RFNC-VNIIEF agreements on cooperation.
- The National report on «Creation of complex technical systems based on mathematical modeling» has been prepared.
- Analytical materials for VNIIEF have been prepared, assistance in promotion of the cluster application has been provided, topics for applications to be submitted to the Federal Target Program of the RF Ministry of Education have been formulated.
- The Concept for creation of the engineering center on the basis of FSUE RFNC-VNIIEF has been elaborated.
- Applications for joining organizations, expert network on the topics of work and cooperation agreements between FSUE RFNC-VNIIEF and foreign partners have been prepared.
- A trip to Finland has been organized
- A series of events (4 panel discussions) have been conducted within the framework of the 2nd Saransk Economic Forum.
- FSUE RFNC-VNIIEF representatives have been included in the Council on Engineering and Industrial Design (RF Ministry of Industry and Trade) and in the Commission on Engineering Centers and Engineering Activities ( RF Ministry of Industry and Trade).
- The report on assistance in establishing the cooperation between FSUE RFNC-VNIIEF and Russian and international partners has been prepared.