Tourism Development Strategy for Krasnoyarsk Krai until 2020
- Spatial Development
- Regional Development Strategies
- Current project
- Development Projects
- August 2011— September 2011
Developer: CSR North-West.
Originator: Ergaki Krasnoyarsk State Autonomous Institution.
Project aim: formation of long-term vision and priorities for the development of tourism in the area based on assessment of the current situation, competitive advantages and potential of the sector
Stages of project:
1. Analysis of the tourism potential of the Krai;
2. Identification of priority areas, types of tourism destinations, tourist products ;
3. Identification of target customers and target markets;
4. Evaluation of resource security infrastructure of the tourism sector in selected areas for each municipal entity;
5. Marketing analysis, including evaluation of existing tourism products and competitive environment analysis ;
6..The list of measures necessary to reach the basic conditions for tourism development in the region ;
7. Making the set of strategic tourism development projects;
8. Investment analysis, including resource, human and entrepreneurial potential, as well as the legal framework;
9. Making a list of potential investors and projects;
10. Formation of recommendations on project management framework;
11. Identification of social, economic and other possible spillover effects from the implementation of the proposed measures.