Strategy for Socio-Economic Development of the Dimitrovgrad
- Spatial Development
- Urban Environment and Economy
- Completed project
- Development Projects
Project originator: Administration of Dimitrovgrad, Ulyanovsk Oblast
Project developer: Center for Strategic Research “North-West”
Project aim: to elaborate the strategy for socio-economic development of Dimitrovgrad which envisages the most efficient use of resources and opportunities, identifies priorities for the long-term development of the city and contributes to attracting investments and people to the city.
- To identify the areas of opportunity for further development of Dimitrovgrad
- To create the vision for long-term development of D8imitrovgrad in the context of its social and economic ties with the city of Ulyanovsk, the city of Samara and other external partners, as well as its current and planned development projects;
- To identify priority areas for long-term development of Dimitrovgrad and to make the list of priority projects for the sustainable socio-economic development. To define mechanisms for implementation of priority projects;
- To identify steps and to model (forecast) expected results of the strategy implementation;
- To elaborate tools for managing the strategy. To elaborate recommendations for synchronization of short and medium term policies of municipal authorities and long term strategic development priorities;
- To synchronize activities of federal, regional and local public authorities;
- To make recommendations for attracting investors and organizations for projects management and implementation.
The Strategy for Socio-Economic Development of the municipal unit “the city of Dimitrovgrad” until 2025 adopted by the City Duma of the city of Dimitrovgrad, Ul’yanov Oblast, on 28.09.2011, №56/697.