Set of Policy Documents for Pskov Oblast within the framework of ENTERPLAN International Program
- Spatial Development
- Regional Development Strategies
- Current project
- Development Projects
Project aim: to identify strategic priorities and possible cross-border cooperation initiatives within the common area of spatial development of Pskov Oblast and Latgale Planning Region.
Developer: Pskov Oblast administration, CSR North-West.
Originator: SIA «Grupa93» (Latvia).
The set of policy documents for Pskov Oblast includes:
- Concept for socio-economic development of Pskov Oblast for 2010—2020;
- Program of socio-economic development of Pskov Oblast for 2011—2015;
- Program of socio-economic development of the city of Pskov for 2011—2015;
- Program of socio-economic development of Pytalovo Region of Pskov Oblast for 2011—2015.
Documents are elaborated within the framework of ENTERPLAN international program, focused on preparation of coordinated long-term documents for socio-economic development of Latgale Region (Latvia) and Pskov Oblast (Russia) as a border area.