Elaboration of the program to improve the economic stability of the town of Novotroitsk in Orenburg Oblast for 2011—2015
- Spatial Development
- Urban Environment and Economy
- Current project
- Development Projects
Project aim: to develop the strategy aimed at strengthening economic stability of Novotroitsk to ensure minimization of macroeconomic risks associated with possible changes in the socio-economic situation at the major enterprise.
Project developer: CSR «North-West»
Project originator: Metalloinvest Company
- Audit of the current state of the Novotroitsk economy and social sphere , including evaluation of the dependence of the city’s economy on Ural Steel plant, identification of other significant factors affecting the state of the economy and social environment in the city.
- Identification of options for economic development of the city, including opportunities for changes in employment structure. Selection of priority development scenario.
- Development of program activities and mechanisms to ensure implementation of the priority development scenario of the city.
- Finding ways to improve social policy in the city.
- Making the list of attractive investment projects and planning activities in social, commercial and fiscal areas, needed to support the Program implementation; evaluation of existing or previously proposed projects and activities.