Revision and Update of the Draft Strategy for Socio-Economic Development of Murmansk Oblast until 2025
- Spatial Development
- Urban Environment and Economy
- Completed project
- Development Projects
- December 2009 – May 2010
Developer: CSR «North-West»
Originator: Murmansk Oblast Ministry of Economic Development
Project goal: revision of long-term development priorities of the region due to changes in conditions for functioning of Russian and regional economy caused by the global financial crisis.
- Revaluation of key external factors and conditions for the development of the region, identification of key challenges and opportunities.
- Revision of current scenarios and update of priority directions for development of the area. Identification of priority steps to be taken by government agencies.
- Update of terms and stages of the implementation of the Strategy .
- Update and revision of target and forecast indicators of socio-economic development of Murmansk Oblast, bringing them in conformity with the Concept of Long-Term Socio-Economic Development of the Russian Federation until 2020 and other federal documents related to strategic planning.
The document was approved by the Decree of the Murmansk Oblast government No. 383- PP dated 26.08.2010 "On the Strategy for Socio-Economic Development of the Murmansk Oblas until 2025 ."