Strategic Analysis of Socio-Economic Situation in the City of Dimitrovgrad (Ulyanovsk Oblast) and Risks and Opportunities Assessment for SSC NIIAR
- Completed project
- Development Projects
- November 2009
Project developer: CSR «North-West»
Project originator: ANO "Center for Assistance to Social and Environmental Initiatives of the Nuclear Industry"
Project aim: to identify existing problems and priorities for further development for the city, capable of securing sustainable economic growth, high standards of living, harmonious development of the urban environment and public spaces of the city.
- Assessment of the current socio-economic situation of the city, identification of opportunities and barriers to its further development;
- Comprehensive assessment of the quality of the urban environment and identification of key issues in urban development;
- Identification and analysis of the position of the city in relation to policy makers of regional and inter-regional scale, identification of key challenges and opportunities in this area;
- Risks and opportunities assessment;
- Setting key priorities and identification of key areas for development of the city consistent with project initiatives, objectives and priorities for the development of SSC NIIAR and Rosatom State Corporation.