Evaluation of prospects for development of education services market (as exemplified by the Northwest)
- Completed project
- Research Areas
March - November 2005. CSR «North-West» Project. Research goal— identification of the main trends in Russian higher vocational education and determination of possible scenarios for its reformation.
- identification of the main trends in Russian higher vocational education (HVE)
- development of main scenarios for possible reform of HVE
- evaluation of the effects of the HVE reform on the labor market
- Publication of the public report "Post-industrial transition in Russian higher education as exemplified by the analysis of the development of educational services market in Russia’s Northwest”
- Main research findings (PowerPoint presentation).
- Main research findings (PDF)
- Press release: a summary of research findings (PDF)
Research methods: survey of heads of enterprises standardized interviews with workers of employment agencies and recruiting companies focused interviews with representatives of higher education institutions, experts in the field of education analysis of statistical data and professional literature.
Project experts: F.O. Alexandrov, V.P. Afanasyev, A.E. Volkov, S.N. Gradirovskiy, S.E. Zuev, Y.S. Meshavkin, I.G. Postolenko, V.F. Ryabov, I.D. Frumin, A.M .Khodachek, A.V. Shamshin, P.G. Schedrovitsky, A.E Yanchevskiy.