July 10, 2014 within the framework of The International Industrial Trade Fair «INNOPROM-2014» CSR «North-West» Foundation will hold a roundtable «Development mechanisms of computer engineering in Russia: ongoing initiatives and new ideas»
The event is supported by the Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation (Minpromtorg of Russia).
The roundtable objective is to discuss computer engineering state support models, demand initiatives aimed at the computer engineering development in Russia and the resources needed for its implementation, as well as summarizing the Russian computer engineering market audit on the topic: "Computer engineering technology usage in manufacturing organizations".
At the roundtable are expected reports of representatives of Minpromtorg of Russia, CSR "North-West", St. Petersburg State Polytechnical University (SPbPU), State Unitary Enterprise Russian Federal Nuclear Center - VNIIEF, NPO "Saturn", Sarov Engineering Center, Group of companies "Delcam-Ural", Siemens PLM Software / LMS, Group of companies "Ascon", Nanosoft and many others.
Participants of the discussion will be:
- Russian software developers: Group of companies "Ascon", LLC "Ascon-Ekaterinburg", Ltd "Top Systems", ZAO "Nanosoft", NP "Russoft", engineering company "Tesis", etc.;
- Foreign software developers: Autodesk, Dassault Systemes, Siemens PLM Software / LMS, PTC, etc.;
- Engineering companies: Laboratory "CompMechLab", Group of companies "Delcam-Ural", Ltd "Bee Pitron", Sarov Engineering Center, LLC Inter RAO — Engineering, ELTECH SPb, etc.;
- Manufacturing companies and industry enterprises: OBORONPROM Corporation, JSC "Russian Нelicopters", Russian Federation national nuclear corporation "Rosatom", Holding "Aviation Equipment", Transas Group, ABB, NPO "Saturn", RFNC - VNIIEF, JSC "Baltiysky zavod", JSC "Sredne-Nevskiy Shipyard", Alpha Smart Systems, VisionLabs, LLC "Computer robotics ", JSC "NIAEP" etc.;
- Universities and research institutes: Central Research and Technological Institute "CNIT", St. Petersburg State Polytechnic University, etc.;
- Ministries and Agencies: Minpromtorg of Russia, The Ministry of Economic Development of the Russian Federation, The Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation, Ministry of Communications and Mass Media of the Russian Federation, etc.;
- Development institutions: OJSC "RVC" , RUSNANO Corporation, Skolkovo Foundation, etc.;
- Expert community: Russian Technology Agency, JSC "Interdepartmental Analytical Center", Agency for Strategic Initiatives, Institute for new industrial development, Krylov State Research Centre, LLC "MASK", etc.
Following the event for Minpromtorg of Russia will be developed computer engineering development program proposals and recommendations for Russia Federation for 2015 and for the medium term.